After burning weeks of midnight oil, here's the list of sites I turned up to master the framework and the conceptual stuff I discussed before.
- Douglas Crockford: The JS Programming Lang (three part video series, covering from beginner to advanced level)
- Closures - Overview (Video)
- AngularJS getting started
- Whats New in AngularJS 1.3
- AngularJS Directives
- Business Applications with AngularJS
- AngularJS PlayBook (AngularJS Patterns)
- Writing a Massive Angular App at Google NG Conf (Lots of tips, like doing inheritance, composition, mixins in AngularJS)
- Angular Performance (avoiding common perofrmance pitfalls with AngularJS)
Oh man, feels like this may need a month or two to cover? Dont worry, its not as tiring as it seems. For me the above list took two weeks to get over. I can assure you that, covering the above list, will gain you knowledge and confidence to standup next to experienced angular developers.
I understand, some of you may not have the luxury to spend two weeks to get going. For those, I would recommend FREE AngularJS course from W3Schools, which covers pretty basic stuff, to get things moving.
So whats waiting for? buckle up and transform yourself as Ninjas in the world of AngularJS.