Thursday, April 1, 2010

My First Blog Post

A hearty welcome to my personal blog "Tech Annotations". Its been a long cherished dream of mine to have a personal blog and finally the day had come to get transform my dream to reality. Starting with this post, I am really thrilled to be part of the blogosphere ecosystem, through my modest contributions, moreover i see this as an opportunity to give back to the community. 

Here you can find posts on Tech Innovations, Software Utilities, Code snippets, Puzzles  and what else!!! Oh Yes, my experiences with the IT Industry and then my other areas of interest like Science & Technology, Nature, Photography and definitely some humor stuff too.

I certainly hope you will benefit going through my blogs and I definitely welcome your valuable comments, suggestions and critics on my tidbits of posting in the days to come.
Thank you for you time and Thank You once again for visiting my blog. :)

No comments: