Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Truly Motivational Saga

I had a belief that only a sound financial background and knowledgeable parents could make their children to dream for the skies. But latter going through the biographies of some very eminent self made personalities, I came to realize that nothing is of a barrier from realizing your dream, be it monetary, physical or circumstances. If you have that craving desire and passion, then even failure couldn't stop you from achieving what you had envisioned. The only obstacles, one can see is the lack of focus, interest, willingness and at times even procrastinating the goals. Recently I came across a real life story which made this belief even more firm and I definitely recommend this as a "Must to Read".

In a remote village in Tamilnadu, a boy named Veerapandyan whose determination and passion got himself into, what is called as the steel framework of India, against all the odds. I assume none of us had went through the hardships like the one he had faced, even then he made it to the top overcoming all those baffling hurdles, thus setting himself as an example on how to conquer the unachievable, I believe theres a lot to learn from him for all of us.

I am quoting a striking sentence from the article, which really inspired me and certainly each one of you."

"You will accomplish 100% what you wish When you are firm in your goal."

You can find the complete article here. 



This is another story of a young man, whose had set an example of empowerment through education. You can find the complete article here.



No comments: